Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Very Happy Birthday to You...And You....

Today's a big day in our house. Both C and J's birthdays! Instead of a traditional post, I'm choosing to celebrate by writing each of them a note. So, here goes:

Dear C,

Today you are a big 4 year old girl. You amaze me more and more every day. As much as I miss cuddling you as an infant, I'm looking forward to watching you grow more and more into a young girl. You have so much love for your family and friends that it makes my heart swell. You are a wonderful big sister and we all love you so much! Happy birthday sweetie!!

Love,
Mommy

-----------

Dear J,

30! You old fart! :P I know I'll be joining you in a few months so I'll stop it. Seriously though, I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it with all you do for us. I know you joke about it being only C's birthday, but it's your day to and you deserve to be spoiled as well! :) I love you very much and can't wait to celebrate even more birthdays with you.

Love,
Me :)

1 comments:

little miss mel said...

Happy Birthday Guys!!

Hope you had a fab time celebrating both occasions!!

:)