Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Party Time...Excellent!!

Ok...here we go. Let's get this official Blog Party started!!

First off, thanks for stopping by! Drop your coat by the door and come on in. I'm K, mom to two crazy girls, C, and M, and wife to the wonderful J. Welcome to our little world. I hope you stay around and get to know us!
On to some introductions...

This would be me, K, mom and wife extraordinaire. I used to be a full time working mom until I had my second daughter, M. I then dropped to part time and have been a full time stay at home mom since last January. It's definitely a more challenging and rewarding job than I could ever get paid to do, but I'll be the first to admit I miss the day to day interaction an outside job brings.

Now to meet the family...


Here's J, my wonderful hubby of almost 6 years. We met in high school, fell in love and the rest is history. We'll be together 13 years in June! J is a hard working man who somehow balances work and our home life with the skill of a tight rope walker. He is one of the most devoted dads you'll ever meet, hence why we all love him so much!!






C, our oldest daughter will be 4 in two weeks. She's a firecracker crossed with a princess. She loves all things frilly, princess related, and pink. She's also got an attitude that's a force to be reckoned with. She gives the best hugs and is a loving soul.





Next up is M, our youngest. M will be 2 in June and she's a munchkin. She has this tiny little voice but when you get her mad...watch out! I guess that's what mixing an Irish mom and Italian dad gets you! M is coming into her own right now and loves to sing, dance, and play. She also loves to follow her big sister around and do whatever she is doing. She loves to give kisses and hugs and is turning into a funny little girl!

Add to that our cat Milo, and that's our family! We are loud, love to go to NJ to visit family, and most of all have fun! I hope you'll enjoy our little blog and stick around. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for coming and don't forget to tip the valet as you leave! :)

Oops...almost forgot! Here's a list of the loverly prizes I wouldn't mind getting my hands on:
1. Bracelet from My Mommys Bracelets (#29)
2. Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace from Elemental Memories (#7)
3. Blog Makeover from Shauna (#67)
4. $20 Amazon Gift Certificate from Organized Knitting Club (#39)

3 comments:

JoLynn Braley said...

Hi K, you have a beautiful family - but hey, you forgot a picture of the other member - Milo! :)

Hope you're enjoying the Blog Party, I just got my party post finished and up today. Having fun perusing the list of 1,000+ blogs - wow!!

Happy partying!

Mommy Project said...

You have a beautiful family! I love your little one's new hair-do.

Have a great blog party!

:-D

Sprittibee said...

Hey there! My best buddy has an Italian husband. :) She's from California. They live in Italy right now. Your family looks lovely.

Nice to meet and mingle with you at the blog party!