Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dancing with Daddy...

Recently C has become obsessed with dancing. She has always loved it, but she is barely walking anywhere anymore...she's dancing. This past week J decided to teach C how to waltz. The result? Take a look...



I love her smile in this one!! :) Just ignore the kitchen mess please...lol!

I took another of her dancing and doing the waltz on the floor...but I can't figure out how to flip it. I took it with my regular camera and didn't realize I would need to rotate it! If I figure it out I will post that as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just too precious! They look so happy.
V.

Havalynn said...

Priceless...:-)

Leigh Ann said...

That is so cute! James is quite the dancer. ;)

little miss mel said...

that is truly adorable. such a treasure to have for years to come. :)