Tuesday, June 26, 2007

These boots were made for walking...

So big news in our house..... M is walking!! She took 2 steps on Sunday, followed by 8 yesterday...and she's just going from there. I'm so excited and scared at the same time it's not even funny! My back is loving that I won't need to carry her as much soon, that's for sure! Not sure how I'm going to handle both girls running around, but we'll manage.

On top of this, I got a call from C's ballet teacher yesterday that Miss C may be in a local newspaper this week!! Apparently a reporter was there on Friday during the dress rehearsal and snapped a few pics of her. They have asked my permission for one of them to appear, but we won't know for sure until it comes out on Friday. I can't wait to see!!

Exciting week in our house so far!!!

0 comments: