Thursday, June 28, 2007

The day it all started

So today is J and my 12 year anniversary. Wow...sounds weird just saying that. We have been together since we were juniors in high school! We definitely have had our good and bad times, but I can honestly say it has made out relationship stronger. I'm lucky that I found my soulmate at 16 and I'm even luckier that as we have gotten older our relationship has matured right along with us. Lots of hugs and kisses to J tonight! :)

In other news, C, M, and I headed to a children's performance this morning in my neverending quest to find cheap things to occupy us. We had a good time, but it was definitely HOT. Not sure I would recommend going to an outdoor performance on a day like today, but luckily it was completely shaded so that helped some. The other upside was the girls napped like angels this afternoon!

We are busy getting ready for this weekend. Saturday we are heading to a birthday party in Richmond. C is thrilled to spend some time with her man. Sunday, C is starting swim lessons again. She took them as an infant but the instructor wasn't all that great and her constant ear infections kept us away. We're doing a parent/child class for 8 weeks with the hope I can enroll her in a child only class this fall. I'll definitely post some pictures of her underwater adventures.

0 comments: