Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Rules...

Tonight before putting C to bed, she was playing with her princess hopscotch. As she was putting it together, she quite seriously told me about the "rules". They were as follows...

1. You always have to be nice to me.
2. You always have to give me hugs and kisses.
3. You always have to make me lunch.
4. You always have to make my dinner and eat yours.
5. You always have to play nice things with me.

This whole interaction was quite amusing to me. I found it very hard to keep a straight face through the conversation. As you can guess, I've been enforcing some rules of my own these days. Seems like C is deciding hers are better...

2 comments:

little miss mel said...

At least she knows what she wants?

haha

I am not sure I am liking Rt having an opinion. Too much work to get him to do what I want. ha!

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly!

Loved reading about the girls!
Hope all is well,
Jen