Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dancing Queen

Yesterday was C's big dance recital. It was called Flowers & Fairies and Miss C. was a Buttercup. She did ballet and tap in it beautifully. We had one minor breakdown causing her teacher to call me backstage (along with 2 other moms) because she wanted me to put on her tap shoes. After I arrived, lollipops were passed out, and a promise of a Barbie if she kept smiling, the show went on. Here are some pictures of her grooving her thing... This first one was prior to the start of her show...

Here are some ballet moves...






The whole thing was adorable. Even M loved the music and seeing big sis dancing. And yes, she got her Barbie afterwards. I know, bad mommy...LOL.

Now dance is over for the summer and I'm stuck wondering what the heck we are going to do with our time! C will start swim classes this Sunday, but other than that, we will have to find some things to do. We'll be heading to NJ a bunch of times, and I'm sure we will go down the shore, but that's about it. It's going to be a looooonnnnngggg summer!!

0 comments: