Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Need to vent

Ok, I need a venting post. Just something to get out my frustrations of today. So, here we go:

1. Why is it that when I accompany my daughter on a field trip at her school I wind up working more than the teachers? I had to belt kids in their seats, herd them in, keep them from running around, and finally (the real kicker), take 4 of them to the bathroom! Ugh...today I definitely felt like I should be getting a paycheck from C's school!

2. How is it that my family of 4 can create so much goddamn laundry?!? I swear I did all the kids clothes not 2 days ago and yet, here are more piles!! Where is my freaking laundry fairy??

3. I'm so tired of being in pain from my neck/shoulder! I hurt it almost 2 years ago and am going through some physical therapy for it. Yesterday I found out that I have some pinched nerves, possibly herniated disks, and most likely arthritis in my neck already! Umm...hello?? I'm not even 30 yet! If this is what I have to look forward to in getting older, count me out already!

4. I really want to know how some people have spotless houses with kids. I swear I could go on a cleaning binge for the next week and I still wouldn't be able to keep up with everything. Again...where is my freaking fairy??

5. Ok, so it's been a little over 9 months since I gave birth to M, and people are asking me when I'm going to start trying for a boy?!? Umm...riiiight... Don't even get me started on how I need to lose more weight first....

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

K

0 comments: