Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Blogging Virgin

Well, here it is, my inaugural post. I've decided to start this blog as a way to keep track of our crazy life with our two beautiful girls. Hopefully I will be able to post often, although all moms know how that goes... ;)

I guess to start off I should introduce everyone. Well, I'm K...mom of C (almost 3) and M (9 months) and wife to J for almost 5 years now. We live in VA although we are trying to move back to our hometown where all our family is. It would be nice to have all the family support! Right now, C is at preschool but I will be pulling her out at the end of the month. I'm now officially a stay at home mom!?! I'm happy, scared, stressed, and ready to start this next chapter. Stay tuned to see how we make it!!

More soon...
K

0 comments: