Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh yea, It's Valentine's Day...

I accompanied C to her preschool Valentine's Day party today. What sugar filled chaos!! The kids enjoyed snacking on some cupcakes, and M thought hanging out at the party also meant running out of the room every 3 seconds. Fun was had by all! :S

The kids and I made cards for Daddy yesterday as well as addressed her friend's cards. That's all the heart fun in this house today. I'm not sitting her looking at a huge bouquet of flowers and eating bon bons while admiring my new jewelry. Sorry Hallmark, not in this house. This Mommy is happy with the pure joy my oldest showed me when I appeared at her party. And happy with the huge hugs M has emparted on me today. That's what it's all about anyway, right?? Oh yea, and some kisses from my hubby too. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: