Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Ballerina

I accompanied J to C's ballet and tap class this weekend. I actually haven't gone since the session started a few weeks ago because C always wants Daddy to go. It's kind of a big deal because she's in the big girl class of 4-5 year olds as per the teacher. I was a little nervous as to how she would fare, but apparently I had nothing to worry about. She's doing beautifully in it as you can see from the following pictures:




Now the challenge will be to figure out what class to sign her up for the next session. I want to involve her in some type of sports as well as dance, but I also don't want an overscheduled kid on my hands. Decisions, decisions...

1 comments:

little miss mel said...

I played almost every sport out there, including ballet. Clearly, something she is interested in would be a good call. How about soccer? I loved soccer and still is my favorite sport. Gymnastics? Another fav. So many options, so little time. :)