Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scared

Waiting for impending bloodwork has made me impatient and grouchy. Last week I had a pretty severe reaction to some antibiotics and other medications I have been taking for my sinus/ear issues. I went in for a checkup with my doctor and she recommended bloodwork to make sure nothing else is the culprit. While I have slowly started to feel better since stopping the meds, I'm still anxious that I'm going to get a call from my doctor that something else is wrong.

The truth of the whole matter is that I'm just scared. The last things any of us needs is for me to be sick. Going home this weekend didn't help. It's hard to leave someplace where I have so much support, to go back here where I'm alone. God forbid something is truly wrong, I'm not sure how we will cope. I know somehow we will, because we have to right? Life cannot stop and lord knows, the girls definitely won't!

In the meantime I'll be waiting, albeit not patiently for the phone to ring. Hopefully I'll be back soon with good news.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You better be telling me your results shortly after you get them! Geez your post gave me chills and made me want to cry! :(

Havalynn said...

I hope you are feeling better. Please let us know when you get your results.