Friday, May 18, 2007

Tag, you're it...

Here are the rules... Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. When I was younger I used to try and "erase" my freckles.

2. I've never travelled outside of the US or it's territories (not that I haven't wanted to!).

3. I'm the oldest on both sides of my family.

4. I used to want to be an environmental attorney when I grew up.

5. As much as I love being home with my kids, I miss working.

6. I broke my leg in a car accident when I was 3.

7. Being a mom has changed my perspective on life and has brought me closer to my own mother.

Thanks Leigh Ann for tagging me. :P I think I'll tag Mel...

1 comments:

little miss mel said...

hope i did it justice!!