Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kid's Update

I figured we are way overdue for an update on the girls. So, here we go...

C...
- is fully potty trained. She's even staying dry overnight now and is very proud of herself!
- is able to write her name by herself as long as I tell her the letters. When she takes her time, it looks really good!! We still have some work to do, but I'm really proud of her!
- is still a singing and dancing fool. She's constantly making up her own songs, especially when playing. She's completely into her tap dancing and loves showing it off!
- enjoys meeting new friends when we go out. Although she tells me that she's being shy, she's really doing a great job of playing with other kids.

M...
- is starting to cruise around. She's been standing for a while, and definitely loves being a part of the action!
- has a total of 8 teeth now.
- is saying: mama, dada, baby, baba, ball, kaykay (for Caitlin), and kitty cat. New things are coming out everyday!
- will eat anything she can get her hands on. She loves quesadillas and bananas!! You can't walk by her with a banana and not give her some.

I think that's it for now. I'll try to post an update monthly!

K

2 comments:

little miss mel said...

Your girls are precious!

Happy Anniversary! Celebrating our 5 year in June!

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Any family member passing is just awful. So sorry you weren't about to be there for your grandmother.

I, too, live away from my family and can't be there everytime I want to be. It's so hard.

Take care.

KellyA said...

Thanks. Hope you have a nice anniversary. I'm still jealous about the ring. LOL. ;)