Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life Happens...

Hello again!  I know it's been forever since I last wrote.  I wish I could give you some exotic reason why I haven't been blogging like I won a contest and have been in Fiji or I was in Hollywood starring in a miniseries for Lifetime, but nope, nothing like that.  Truth is I haven't been writing because I've been too busy with my life.  Just the day to day things that occur from the time I'm unhappily woken up by my screaming M, to the time I'm dragging my butt to bed.  Nothing fancy there...

What have we all been up to?  Well, here is an abbreviated list:

- We've been slowly getting more and more settled into our new life in NJ.  C's in school, M wishes she was, and I've been enjoying the 2.5 hours of quiet!

- We've made trips to PA to visit friends, had fun with the family, gone on field trips with C's class, and of course made a trip to the pumpkin patch!

- I spent most of September making trips back and forth to VA to settle everything with the house.  No fun there and it was really hard on all of us.

- We all got sick.  Everyone, even my inlaws except M.  How she escaped the nasty sinus infection/bronchitis/viral whatever that we all had is still a mystery.

- I joined Facebook!  Never thought I would, but I did and have been meeting up with some friends from high school that I haven't seen since, oh, high school!

- The girls have been growing and changing.  I'm going to write a whole post on that, because well, they deserve it! 

Well, I think that pretty much sums it up.  It doesn't seem like much when I write it out like this, but it definitely has kept me jumping.  Next post will be an update on the girls plus some pictures!  Hope you'll stay tuned! :)

0 comments: