Thursday, December 20, 2007

Procrastination at it's finest...

Yup, that's me procrastinating. You see I should be getting ready to get on the road and head up to NJ, but instead I'm writing this blog. I'm tired, correction exhausted, as my kids were up from 4:30-6 am. I then had to dash out the door by 9:30 am to go get bloodwork. Now it's time to pack. Or is it??

I realized that I neglected to provide M's 18 month update. Bad Mommy, I know. So, here you go...



M had her checkup last Thursday while I was in bed recovering from a stomach virus. Her stats are as follows:

Weight: 25 lbs. 3 ozs.
Height: 33 1/2 inches

She says the following:
  • Please
  • Thank You
  • Welcome
  • Mommy
  • Daddy
  • Mema
  • Pepa
  • Mimi
  • Samby (Sammy)
  • Tubby
  • Cup
  • Drink
  • Cat
  • Kitty
  • Milo
  • Baby
  • Puppy
  • Birdie
  • Monkey
  • Boots
  • Dora
  • Diego
  • Super Why
  • Show
  • TV
  • Pancakes
  • Bagel
  • Dip
  • Carrot
  • Yummy
  • Roni (Macaroni)/Pasta
  • Yes
  • Ok
  • No
  • Let GO!!
  • Stop It!!
  • Get Down
  • Done
  • Cleanup
  • Nose
  • Eyes
  • Ears
  • Mouth
  • Teeth
  • Tongue
  • Cheek
  • Chin
  • Head
  • Hair
  • Buckle
  • Open/Close
  • Up
  • On/Off

There are a ton more but that's all I can think of right now. She can sing "Twinkle, twinkle", "See Saw", "Cleanup", "Go to Sleep", and "ABC's". She's running, trying to jump, and loves to dance and spin. Overall she's really happy all the time. She's just started throwing tantrums when she gets mad. Fun, right?

Her sleeping is still being worked on, but we'll be dealing with that after the holidays. Ok, enough procrastination. Off to pack. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

0 comments: